Thursday, October 06, 2005

Acrobots and Darkness


I got my Acrobot yesterday. They are mostly metal and have magnets in their hands and feet. Mine is hanging off the side of the refrigerator.

There is more news on "Perfect Dark Zero." More like rumors. This time you don't play Joann Dark but someone who must rescue her. "Perfect Dark" was one of the best video games ever. It is a first person shooter.

I have a PFT test tomorrow morning. It is to check my lungs and see how they are doing.

It is actually getting cooler here. It's only 91 instead of the usual 100 plus.

The people at the scooter store turn me down as I don't need it to get around the house. I wanted one to go to the mall and grocery store but maybe I'll try a wheel chair.

I'm feed up with being trapped indoors.

No comments: