Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Feeling Better Baby

I fell better than I have in some time. I bought some of those anti bacterial wipes and attacked my bathroom with them. It's amazing how dirty things get when you aren't constantly cleaning after yourself.
I am not a germ a phobia on the scale of Howie Mandel who wears rubber gloves to play poker but I have become aware how important it is to keep things clean.
The handles on you bathtub, showers and sinks are a great place to hang out if your a germ. So are doorknobs and remote controls. So I'm wiping them all down and letting them dry. It will be well worth the effort if I don't get as sick as I have been the last two weeks.
Tonight is Mythbusters but it is a pair of repeat programs.
I am also looking forward to watching last nights episode of DLTV with Patric Norton.
I miss Tech TV.

No comments: