Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tenacity Or Stupidity

According to a BBC report Hilliary Clinton has announced that she will finally withdraw from the Democratic presidential nomination race and back Obama.

I have heard a lot of people saying they have started to admire Hillary for her tenacity in still running the race to the bitter end.

I'm not so sure that it is tenacity or sheer stupidity.
Is Hillary so dim she can not see the screamingly obvious?
I also wounder if the fight to the bitter end is part of a long term game plan designed to cast her as a strong candidate for the next Democratic presidential race?

I also wounder about how her own self image is effecting herself. She by my understanding has more than once has tried to compare herself to Bobby Kennedy.
Does Hillary see herself as someone so important that she can be compared to Bobby Kennedy?

I personally think Hillary is dangerous.
I will not vote for her to hold any office.
I feel she is simply trying to guarantee her place in history in a way not connected the the Clinton / Lewinsky scandal. She is out for herself and has no consideration for how her actions effect the people around her or the people she represents.

Hillary has a place in history already and has shown herself to be a shrewd and clever person.

The coming presidential race will be interesting to watch. From this point it time it looks like Obama will be victorious but election day is a long ways away and anything can happen.

No comments: