Sunday, November 30, 2008

Don't Eat The Roach

I've been playing Fallout 3.
This is a game made by Bethesda. They made one off my all time favorite games Oblivion.
The game is a lot like Oblivion but set in a post nuclear apocalyptic world. However the game is dull as a butter knife. As much as I wanted to like this game I just couldn't.
First off paint dries at a faster pace than this game moves.
Secondly everything is a depressing shade of gray.
Third everyone speaks in hushed tones like the are afraid of waking someone kid.
Finally all the none player charterers look like they escaped from an episode of Clutch Cargo.
Everyone stand or sits perfectly still and only moves their lips. The only NPC that does any real acting is a Robby The Robot rip off that guards the entrance of a town called Megaton.
I am very disappointed with Fallout 3.
This is a rent if you must game.

No comments: