Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Little Sting & Stuff

I finally got my flue shot today. I didn't even feel it. It hurts a tiny bit but otherwise everything OK.
It was strange getting a flue shot in a grocery store.
"Yes I like some beef jerky, oatmeal cookies, and a flue shot."
I am done with the wrapping and am waiting for my father to open his birthday present. He has been making a big deal about having a birthday present warped in birthday wrapping paper instead of Christmas paper.
I have also dug out all my Christmas CDs and have been listen to them. I have found some great Christmas Music CD's in the most unlikely spots over the years. Currently I'm listening to a collection of Christmas guitar works I bought in a gas station for under a buck.
It will be in the high 70's tommorow but we are expecting another cold front Monday night. Goodie more cold weather.
Saves money by not having to run the air conditioner.

No comments: