Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Molecules At Play

I am in a silly mood.
I blame this in part on tonights episode of The Mythbusters.

I also am contemplating going to the grocery store tomorrow.
For me going to the store is a long involved process. This makes things a drag because it use to be as simple as pie (why isn't cake simple?) Now I have to compose a list I even have to note which Hotwheel car I am looking for. I long for the days of just hop in the car and go.

I will also have to call for a cab.

Now for unknown reason the fact I found a video on you tube of Airwolf taking off at some air show has popped into my mind. You even here the radio chatter betwen the pilot and the ground crew.

I can't wait to have this tooth pulled. I just hope I don't wind up in the hospital or worse.

No comments: