Monday, June 29, 2009

A Million Little Details

Today was a day full of little duties and jobs that make life so much fun.

I changed pharmacies to one that delivers as the cab fare across town is taking a huge bite out of my wallet.

I also caught McAfee up to their old tricks again. McAfee makes anti virus software. But to me they have become nothing more than a pack of thieves. I never did get the software t download properly and it never was installed on my computer and yet despite my complaints to McAfee they tried to bill me for another years of service. Typical internet thievery.

I also update my cell phones phone book and calander.

There has been a lot of little things today to keep me busy.

It still plenty hot here.

I just want to get through hurricane season without any major nad events happening.

No comments: