Saturday, September 05, 2009

Wow

Long time no post.
A lot has happened from the last time I have posted.
My father has had a stroke.
He is getting better little by little.

In other news we are near the peak of hurricane season and I have already bored up the house just in case.

Also new game season is here and the next few months offer some new games for the 360.
In line are WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010. I am not to sure about this game, I hope they fix the fowled up control scheme from last year.

Next is Halo ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) I have this as a must have. I love the Halo first person shooter series. In this game you will not play The Masterchief. You play a standard trooper.

Finally is the most promising game GTA4 The Ballad of Gay Tony. I know very little about this game other than it is made by the boys at Rockstar games. I trust these guys to deliver the goods.

No comments: