Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Slow Down You Move To Fast

It is December 21 and winter is flying by way to fast for my taste. Soon the heat will start up and hurricane season will return with all the stress that entails.
I want time to slow down.
I want the Christmas music to last.
I want cold weather and snow. Fat chance living in a city that has the same atmosphere as the mouth of hell.

On the other hand The Dallas Cowboys seem to have their stride back. Too late and to long. Why did it take so long to wake up and clean out the trash polluting the team?

So I am stuck with an ocean of money troubles and a bad heart. More heat and misery to come.
In the mean time I will enjoy the Christmas music and what little cold weather we get down here at the pimple on the black head of the ass of the cosmos.

No comments: