Friday, July 08, 2011

Hello Again

Well I fell down again. But a lots has been going on here. Here a brief list of whats been happening on my side of the planet.

As you may know someone predicted that the world would come to an end. Well it didn't. Or did it?
My theory is the world was destroyed and replaced with an exact replica. Exact with one minor difference. In this the new replacement world the Earth is slightly closer to the sun so everything is hotter.

My friends widow has moved back to town and I have been spending time with her and her daughter. They remind me a great deal of how much I miss my friend since his death.

The summertime heat has been grinding me under it heel. I have very little energy and even simple things take tons of energy.

But time seems to be moving along at a quick pace so barring a hurricane soon the cooler months will get here. I am looking forward to that.



No comments: