Sunday, August 26, 2012

Everything That Is Old Is New Again

Well as I told you my beloved X Box died. The dreaded red rings of death found my nearly five year old machine and and shoot it strait through the graphics card. 

So I luckily found a sale going at a local store and got and brand spanking new one with a whopping 250 gigs of memory. 
I have been saving for such an event and my emergency founds covered the price. 

However the helpful folks at "Microshaft" as I call them would not allow me back into my account because I forgot my password I hadn't used in five years but they did stop billing me for the account. Weird logic but OK.

So with new screen name ( a hint at my feeling towards Microshaft) I am back into to the world of Skyrim, GTA, The WWE, and The Kingdom of Kelflings.

I have also step up my game with the amazing gift of a HDMI cable. 
The HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable has made a world of difference in the picture quality. 

Skyrim is now even vaster (if such a thing is possible) and the dragons even more impressive. Bethesda Softworks has done it yet again with this game. 

This is not a game you sit and play this is a world to get lost in. 
Giants, wolfs, wizards, wars, water,  politicsand dragons surround you. 
Excellent work from a company who has always aimed higher than their last effort. 

To bad not all companies can not follow their example. 

No comments: