Thursday, January 19, 2006

The End Is Near ??


Well the scooter drama rolls on. I have moved to another store and if all goes well I will have to scooter by next week.
The other company is still making excuses and playing for time. I am consider filing a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau but I have no doubt they will lie their way out of that as they have tried to with this whole mess.

With luck and grace I may have my scooter by my birthday and if it isn't too hot get to finally go to San Antonio.
The Christmas lights are down by now, but I would still be out of town without it being running from a hurricane.

The Mythbusters are now airing new shows. YES!
They took on two myths this week. Can a run away plane chop up the fuselage of another plane. Can you star a fire with a gun or ice.
Apparently you can star a fire with ice but you have to be a genius and incredibly cute like Mythbuster Kari Byron.
OK I have a crush on her (see photo) but she is a beautiful redhead and absolutely brilliant. How could a man resist?

No comments: