Friday, January 11, 2008

Bad Day

Today's is Kens funeral and I feel like hell. I keep thinking about Ken and the time we spent together and the things he taught me. I'm going to miss him a great deal.

My head hurts so much I am having a hard time seeing.

I'm also still sad that Susan will be leaving town. She gave me some free goodies from her job. I got a pen flash light and some screw drives. You can never have too many flash lights.

Yesterday marked the middle of winter. The weather guys are predicting a hard northerner late next week. I cant wait. I have a new jacket I got super cheap I want to wear.

Our cat Bill is still angry his bed has been put away. If we have guests the bed will return and he can sleep in his new bed.

My favorite mall has traded hands again and these guys are claiming they will spend millions of dollars upgrading it. It would be really nice if the mall had ONE automatic door for the handicapped. But I doubt that will happen.

I am still playing Halo 3 and getting better. I jumped onto an enemy aircraft and tossed the pilot off and to control of the fighter. My team had two aircraft including me and the opposing team had no chance. I am not that good a pilot but the ship is so easy to fly I became a one man terror. Halo keeps impressing me with how good it is.

No comments: