Saturday, August 09, 2008

NFL Network

I has settled in to watch my first Dallas Cowboys preseason game on the NFL Network.
First off the game started several minutes late and not only did I miss the kick off butthe first score of the game.
After a long commercial break I saw a few more minutes of the Cowboys game when it was replaced without any announcement by the different game entirely. The game was the New York Jets and the Cleavland Browns.
Either someone screwed up or the NFL flat out lied and hope no one would notice.
In any case I found the Cowboys game on another channel.
The score is currently San Diego 38 Dallas Cowboys 14.

Not a promising start for the new season.
Maybe the Cowboys should spend more time on football and less time worrying about the new stadium.

No comments: