Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Night Stomach Looking For Sunday Morning.

My stomach is churning.

These hurricanes are making me ill.
I really hope all the storms go in north of us. I know that sounds cold for the poor people that will be effected by the storms but I don't need all this stress.

However tomorrow Mercenaries 2 should be released and I am really looking forward to the distraction of a new game to play.

I got to talk to an old friend last night. We both agreed that we both miss Ken a great deal. I feel like I lost a mentor and brother when Ken died. The last time I saw Ken he was in so much pain I was speechless. I am grateful he is no longer in pain.

I also got to talk to another old friend who lives in England. His job keeps him very busy and he and his wife are trying to adapt a child. I was nice to talk to an old play mate.

The sooner hurricane season is over the better. Bring on the cold weather.

No comments: