Friday, January 01, 2010

New Years Daze

Today was the first day of the new year. It has been nice and cold and I felt pretty good.
I been working slowly on my office throwing out tons of old paperwork I no longer need. I hope by the end of the week to have the room sorted out so its easier to use and more organized.

I have the week end off but have tons of things for next week. I have to take the cable box and modem back to the cable company. That means standing in line. I hate that. By the time I'll be done with that I'll be so tired I won't have any energy left.

I also want to see if I can find any free transportation for the disabled. Cab fare is killing me fiscally.

So far the new year is going well. I hope by the end of the week I have all this paper work sorted out it seems to be taking forever.

No comments: