Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home!


Home again home again, please no more roam again.
I'm home!
The ride here was uneventful except for a long line of military black helicopters flying south.
There was no accidents and no foul weather.
After talking to a neighbor and a close friend I learned there had been no rain fall or high winds in me neighborhood.
I did take a nap and talk to my friend in England.

I also got some mail. It was a car circular for a used car dealership The flyer showed a hurricane tracking map with a storm course projected directly at Port Lavaca. The depth of bad taste, poor choices, and ill timing is unforgivable. The ad firm behind this advertisement should be not only mortally embarred by the piece of crap but fired by the dealership. The dealership is all so to blame in the hidiously poor choices and deserved to be called on the carpet.

No comments: