Sunday, September 07, 2008

What The Hell

Yesterday I tried to play Mercenariness 2 on line with my friend who lives in the UK. The on line co op was one of the reason I bought this game.
Much to my great disappointment I discovered that I could not play with them because they where in a different regions.
If you are going to have on line co op why have region restrictions on your PAYING customers?
Is it that complicated?
Why is it other games have no problem with this?
Come on, speak up.
I hope there is a patch for this. I guess I'll add this to my growing list of why to rent Mercenaries 2 and not to buy it. This will go on the list after the game being buggy as a roach motel, unfinished, poor audio, and last generation graphics.
Again Mercenaries 2 World In Flame is a rent. Do not waste your money buying this game.

No comments: